Samuel Bankman-Fried, also known by his initials SBF, is an American entrepreneur, investor and founder and former CEO of the cryptocurrency exchange FTX, FTX.US and quantitative cryptocurrency trading firm... Wikipedia
- Born: March 6, 1992, Stanford, California, U.S.
- Education: Massachusetts Institute of Technology (BS)
- Occupation: Entrepreneur
- Known for: CEO of FTX, Co-founder of Alameda Research
- Parents: Joseph Bankman (father), Barbara Fried (mother)
- Relatives: Linda P. Fried (aunt)
- Data source: DuckDuckGo